Nutritional Forage Limited trading as Nibble & Gnaw is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Website Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by completing forms or entering information into our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, purchasing goods, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
3. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and analytical purposes and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, they help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised experience. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We won’t sell, share or disclose your personal information to third parties, unless:
- We are using a marketing or advertising agency, in which case the personal information will be used solely for the purpose of promoting our products and for no other reason.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nutritional Forage Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, charities and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR.